Friday, August 16, 2019

My First Journey


Another school year has started and students are excited to gain new information and knowledge that they could use. It was a roller coaster of both fun and mixed emotions during the first quarter. I had enjoyed learning and was very interested on the different topics our teacher prepared for us. 

We had our own time in reporting and it molded us to be more confident on speaking especially in front of a crowd.  I learned a lot about the Internet, how it was made, and how it started. The Internet was indeed a very important invention for it contributes a lot in our society today. Creating a blog is probably the lesson I have enjoyed the most. It brought out my talent on writing and creating layout for my blog. The only problem I had encountered was the hard time memorizing the dates in regards to the History of Internet. In order for me to overcome the challenges that I had faced, I made a way to easily remember the dates and information needed and took it all lightly.      

Moving on, I will apply all the things I had learned into real life situations and to use it for my benefit and of other’s. It was indeed a stressful start for us because we are still adjusting but it was fun and we gained a lot of knowledge from our lessons.

https://coreaspect.org/defining-career-path-journey-destination/

No comments:

Post a Comment

The good and bad side of ICT

                    ICT stands for "Information and Communication Technologies." ICT refers to technologies that provide access to...