Tuesday, February 11, 2020

A Dream to be Told

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.”
-T.E. Lawrence

          When I was a child, all I want is to be rich so I could give my parents and my family a happy and comfortable life. I wanted to own a beautiful and big mansion just like a royalty’s, I wanted to own many cars and trendy outfits, and I wanted to travel around the world with my family. But as I grew older, I’ve come to realise that there is more to life than just riches and material happiness.

           I have always dreamed of becoming a CPA Lawyer and work in a good company so that I could save for myself and for my future family. I want to make my parents and the people around me proud for who I am and for my great success in life. I want to see their satisfied and genuine smile every time they see me and my achievements, because after all, they are for them. I have also always dreamed of having a healthy family both physically and mentally, away from sickness or diseases. I also want to experience true and genuine happiness.

           I have so many goals and dreams for my future that sometimes it seems so impossible to reach them but as what they always say, “If you want something, you’ll work for it.” For the mean time, I will study hard and trust God’s perfect timing for the things he planned for me. I will wait patiently and at the same time, strive harder to achieve my beautiful dreams.



Photo References:

7 comments:

  1. Hope for your dream not to become a nightmare

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just believe in yourself and you can achieve your goals in life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a pure heart, a great personality, and a nice soul. I know someday you will attain your goals in life. Great craft!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Philipians 4:13

    I(You) can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me(You)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dream Big, Be positive always and your dreams and goals will come true.

    ReplyDelete

The good and bad side of ICT

                    ICT stands for "Information and Communication Technologies." ICT refers to technologies that provide access to...