Monday, January 20, 2020

Change for the Better

          “The only way that we can live, is if we grow. The only way that we can grow is if we change. The only way that we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we can become exposed is if we throw ourselves out into the open. Do it. Throw yourself.“
-C. JoyBell C.

          Truly, change is inevitable. The weather changes, feelings change, your favourite hobby changes, and people change which really means that everything changes.

           I am no saint. I’m not perfect. I have flaws and bad traits, but I’m trying to become better. I have a bad temper and sometimes, everything makes me mad. I also get hurt and cry at the smallest things. I get discouraged easily and I overthink everything that is happening. I feel bad about myself and I wanted to become a better version of me. Starting today, I will change my daily lifestyle and I will concentrate on being positive, happy and contented. I will seek guidance from the Lord through prayers and practice gratitude. 

          I believe that if you want something, then you will try your hardest to achieve or get it same as through when you really want to change and improve yourself.

Photo Reference:

1 comment:

The good and bad side of ICT

                    ICT stands for "Information and Communication Technologies." ICT refers to technologies that provide access to...