Saturday, January 18, 2020

2020: A Year for Self Improvement

               Time flies so fast that 2019 seems like a whirlwind. I have experienced too many emotional breakdowns and my patience was put to test. The path I walked in last 2019 was rocky and steep that I feel like falling and I would never reach my destination, but here I am, still fighting to survive and to continue living to have the future I’ve always dreamt of. 

            As the clock struck 12, I happily welcomed 2020 with a smile on my face and a positive thought that this year would be a time for healing, self love, happiness and contentment. I’m looking forward to what 2020 will bring and I am hoping that this year would be better than the last years. 

            For this year, I will concentrate on my mental, physical, emotional and spiritual health. I am going to remind myself that I will try and do things so I will live life with no regrets. I won’t forget to love myself and to know my worth. I will do my best to change my not-so-pleasing traits and I will do something ahout my patience and temper. I can’t wait to become better and I am hoping that 2020 will bring positive vibes and healing to everyone. 

            How about you, what were your thoughts about the new year?


Photo References:

No comments:

Post a Comment

The good and bad side of ICT

                    ICT stands for "Information and Communication Technologies." ICT refers to technologies that provide access to...