Monday, December 9, 2019

It is Difficult, But I Can!


          It was tiring. Full of packed schedule and sleepless nights doing requirements for school. It was disappointing for some things because they didn’t meet my expectations. It has been a circus ride of emotions but somehow it brought out the best in me. 

          I learned a lot about the stand of women in the society before
and how they are treated. I also had the chance to prove myself and to think logically and rationally during our debates in Araling Panlipunan. I also conquered my fear of singing in front of a crowd for our activity in Music and I got to prove to myself that I can dance but I’m not just good at it. Same through with the other subjects, I know that I had encountered a lot of difficulties along the way but it just takes time to get pass through them.

          Moving on, I will apply all the things I had learned into real life situations and to use it for my benefit and of other’s. I will study hard and be better to reach my goals. I know it is difficult but I know I can!



Photo Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment

The good and bad side of ICT

                    ICT stands for "Information and Communication Technologies." ICT refers to technologies that provide access to...