Monday, July 29, 2019

Selenophile

 



          Hi! Liam Yvon T. Cabello is my full name. I'm 16 years old and currently in 10th grade. I love to read books because it widens my imagination and view of life. I am bubbly and talkative when I am with people I'm close with. I talk about how the moon and stars shine brightly over the beautiful night sky and how they catch my breath just by looking at them. I love poems and how the authors express their thoughts into something aesthetic. I love the smell of the rain and old books for it brings memories. I look on the bright side of everything and I believe that everyone has a goodness in them. Pink and food is my heaven and my bed is where I can find comfort.




No comments:

Post a Comment

The good and bad side of ICT

                    ICT stands for "Information and Communication Technologies." ICT refers to technologies that provide access to...