Thursday, October 10, 2019

My Learning Process

 
      "Aim for the sky, but more slowly, enjoying every step along the way. It is all those little steps that make the journey complete."
-Chanda Kochhar

   Learning and succeeding was never easy. You had to go through a lot of problems and challenges and sometimes it requires us to move a mountain in order to harvest the fruits of our labor. It was again a stressful quarter for us students because of the many school activities and requirements we need to pass.

                I surely had fun creating blogs and learning how to use the HTML tags. I was really thrilled and overjoyed for all of the new lessons our teachers have taught us. I may have encountered some difficulties along the way to my second finish line but I managed to get pass through them by my strong determination to overcome them.

               Moving on, I will again do my best and push myself to the best of my ability so that I will live life with no regrets. I will enjoy every step and endure all the bruises I can get along the way.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

The good and bad side of ICT

                    ICT stands for "Information and Communication Technologies." ICT refers to technologies that provide access to...